"Today's wellness professional enjoys the advantage of an expanded set of communication platforms to reach the global community. To be published in various electronic streams greatly advances their reputation through the use of EDUCATIONAL MARKETING while gaining recognition for their leadership in a specialized discipline!"
Vlog Intro- Breakdown of the Nervous System
Public Service Announcement
Breast Cancer Awareness
Seminar on Immunology
COSMETIC DENTISTRY TODAY
"DOCPROMOTER gave us a complete and thorough education on the many ways that practices promote. They got us thinking MARKETING, PUBLICITY, MULTIMEDIA, SOCIAL MEDIA and PRESENCE. Understanding today's business mindset and media makes getting our name out there so easy with a YouTube cmpaign or e-blasting our newsletters to better help our existing patients.... where getting that call from a prospect who starts with 'I found you online...' means they've already been prepped for who we are."
Dr. Robert L. Bard - Cancer Imaging Specialist
Modern Pain Relief TV - educational feature
Bard Cancer Diagnostic Imaging (NYC)
SYLLABUS FOR DOCPROMOTER SEMINAR: Sensible and responsive ways to build the v2.0 of yourpractice
GET IN THE KNOW! Today's business climate is more competitive and saturated than ever- especially in the healthcare profession. Where "hanging out a shingle" and being associated with a local hospital carries little assurance for referrals, medical professionals are now driven to pursue more innovative and entrepreneurial ways to win public recognition.
1) NETWORKING FOR REFERRALS: Maintain a consistent stream of relationship building with fellow physicians by joining professional groups, meetings, fundraisers and general gatherings. Web-based networking communities (like LinkedIn) and social media also provide a huge platform for exposure and advanced connections.
2) FACE-TIME PUBLIC APPEARANCES: Get out of your office and take center stage in health fairs, seminars, speaking engagements and charity events. Set up educational platforms to promote your expertise while earning the opportunity to meet and greet future patients. Events are some of the best ways to enrich your credibility to the public while adding to your ability to be approachable to future relationships. As with any leadership role, conducting educational seminars, presentations and demos positions you publicly as an authority in your specific study. By showcasing your knowledge, you are winning direct connection with public trust - translating into referrals. (see sample)
2A) GIVING PLATFORMS & ADVOCACY: Another opportunity to connect with the public is by participating in community gatherings that involve public good, you are positioning yourself as a caring, approachable member of their daily lives- and not just another service provider. (see sample)
3) BLOG: To create your own e-magazine or blogsite shows your expertise through educational marketing. Share your findings, theories and ideas under the noble stage of journalistic integrity (from the free press philosophy) while expressing your passion for the subject to those who seek advanced information. This translates into public recognition and fostering reputation. (see sample)
4) IMPROVE PATIENT COMMUNICATION: To prevent loss of patients is to reinforce patient connectivity with better communications. Start with email and phone appointment confirmations. Also, have your staff contact the patient for brief surveys to get feedback. The phone is an even better connector to follow up on a patient to see how they are feeling. These tips go a long way in maintaining loyalty, dedication and conveying genuine care.
5) VIDEO: Your 'business' is fundamentally promoted through face-to-face connectivity to win public trust. Enacting this has become that much simpler with today's YouTube technology where you can send a video message to all your patients at a single push of a button. Moreover, there are endless possibilities for video messaging including testimonials, infomercials, educational topics, vlogs (video blogs), tips and advice, event coverage, product reviews etc. (sample)
"Welcome to my practice" Video Sample 1
"Hosted Practice Tour"
Video Sample 2
"On the Air"
Video Sample 3
6) TECHNOLOGY: Use today's tools to help facilitate your administrative services efficiently. Upgrade your website to have forms ready and downloadable at home in order to eliminate wait time in the office. You can also use your website by having a private portal to access their print-ready records, set up an appointment online or set up reminders.
7) CONSTANT CONNECTIVITY: Newsletters, special announcements, educational blogs and other promotions are easy with the various e-blast newsletters available to your practice. Keep fresh in their minds that you are available for more than just a regular checkup. With unlimited content options and share-able concepts, all patients can benefit from your newsletters. (see sample)
8) DIGITAL REFERRAL & THE "SHARE" BUTTON: Web is famous for viral marketing and medical professionals should take advantage of this feature. To "share" is a popular function of any social media site and can easily be installed in your website to prompt your patients to forward it to their friends and relatives. By fleshing out your website to include your accolades, your expertise and possible news features gives you more elements for your patients to show off and share with others. This is a digital way of passing your card for referrals.
9) ONLINE REVIEWS & REPUTATION MAKERS: Patient testimonials are crucial in the digital PR business for any practice. Your name can be highly ranked or celebrated by those who have experienced your care and practitioner reviews are some of the best ways to get the attention of anyone seeking a specialist. Learn how to get the right exposure in review sites and how to continue getting positive feedback in search engines.
10) GREETING CARDS: It is always a pleasant surprise to hear from your dentist or doctor for something other than an appointment. Holiday cards are prevalent but Birthday cards are few and special. Thank you cards are also well received- especially the hand written kind!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT SEMINARS FOR PRACTITIONERS, CONTACT US TODAY AT: 631-920-5757
ANNOUNCEMENT: the Linkedin-powered MODERN PAIN RELIEF professional community network group celebrates its' 1000th member this week with over 600+ connections still waiting to join. We welcome pain-related practitioners, experts, writers and advocates to join this specialized group where we share valuable insights, co-promote, explore resources and publish/post discussions & articles that we distribute to the many other professional associations online. Click here to join or email us today at: email@example.com.
MAJOR BENEFITS OF VIDEO WEBMARKETING
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine on the internet and is owned by Google with over 100 million views each day. (positioning your business in YouTube is a wise choice)
Videos are SEO-able where it easily shows up in Google and adds top rankings in Search Engines Faster
Where websites are reader-only, a Video speaks, has motion, sound and the impact of salesmanship. Gets the point across faster than reading words
Video's immediate interactivity is far more ENGAGING and CAPTIVATING than words on a screen
Puts a FACE to your business… showing your face publicly to your prospective buyers builds trust
Tons of content options available
A professional presentation with graphics, pro-audio sound and hi-def digital quality easily presents your products, services & your business in the best light
A great website upgrade : Advanced interactivity and visual dimension to any static website
Go Viral: Videos are easily share-able as links in any email or social media, embeddable in any webpage, connectable with your QR code and is a portable digital sales rep under 2 minutes
Cost-effective and result-driven as a webmarketing tool
Accessible and sendable from anywhere: pc, phone, email, website, ipad etc
Dominate your competition: be the EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD
When you're ready for a major REPUTATION BOOST, contact the promoters at: 631-920-5757 or contact our production studio at: firstname.lastname@example.org